Customer serviCe Professional
steP 1 – Click on this link to complete your profile registration
and proceed to Step 2 to complete your profile registration.
steP 2 – After clicking on the link above, please follow the illustrated steps and instructions (indicated in red):
Please click the Country of your residence
Review the statement below and check the box
Please fill out all the information listed
Please fill out all information listed.
From the previous information provided, the system will automatically put in your State of Residence.
Click the dropdown button and click yes
Once you click yes, enter 1456965 and click on the magnifying glass to pull up the name of the Referring agent.
Finish completing the remaining information.
Click Start Now
Click View and to review and sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement
After reviewing and signing the NDA, click NEXT.
Click Start Now to enter the IBO Call Center Number
Enter IB ID number 82790
and click the magnifying glass to insert the name of the IBO Call Center.
Enter your Social Security Number & Date of Birth
- Log out of the system and send us an email at email@example.com stating that you have completed the first portion of the registration and the registration has to be accepted. We will send you an email back letting you know that you are accepted.
- Check your email inbox and open the three emails:
- Open the email labeled “Deploy Admin” to validate the email address to proceed to complete the registration. See below…
Once you click on the validation email, it will take you to this page.
Enter your login information.
Email Validation is a SUCCESS!!!
- Now that you validated your email address and we have accepted your registration, please log back in.
Click Start Now
Click “VIEW” and review the Waiver Agreement and sign
Now that you have viewed and signed the agent waiver, now click VIEW and sign the NDA agreement.
You have completed the signing of the required agreements.
Click NEXT. After you have clicked next, log out and send an email to us stating your registration is ready to be finalized.
Upon receipt of your email, you will receive an email from Hellosign.com to view and sign the required company documents.
Please note: Upon receipt of your finalized documents, your registration will be finalized.
Once your registration has been finalized, you are ready to CHOOSE YOUR CLIENT to SERVICE!!!
additional required stePs
After you have completed the steps, please note the following: You will receive an email from HelloSign.com with the following documents for your review and signature:
- Independent Contract Agreement (ICA)
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Upon receipt of the signed documents, we will review and finalize your registration to allow you the opportunity to start reviewing the available clients to choose to service.
Payroll Dates: 8th and 23rd day of the month
Platform Usage Fee: $19.75
Our Company Service Fee: $19.99
The Platform usage fee covers and pays for 24/7 Technical Support, scheduling system, services of providing work from home job opportunities and distribution of payroll.
Our company service fee covers and pays for the following services: time and support service to handle all issues and answer all questions, continuing education and training sessions, correspondence to allow you to succeed as an independent contractor working from home and payroll distribution.
Our company will provide you 1099 tax information to view and a CSP Payroll Financial Report to help you notate the estimated amount of taxes that would need to be taken out each payroll and put aside to pay every three months.
setting uP your offiCe
Please see below the list of equipment and software needed to set up your office and start working from home.
- Laptop, Desktop or MAC Computer:
- MAC – the required Operating Systems
- Intel core i5 2.7 GHz processor or better
- Operating System of MAC OS x 10.10 Yosemite or higher.
- Download of the boot camp software
- Computer Monitor (19″ or higher…)
- MAC – the required Operating Systems
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution or 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p).
- Dual monitors may be required on some client programs.
- Operating Systems: (one of the following listed below)
- Windows 10
- Computer Hard Drive:
- 2.8 or more GHz (20 GB available space/60 GB total space) or Intel i class dual core processor
- Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Opteron processors are not permitted.
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM or Better
- Computer Keyboard and Mouse
- Hard-Wired Land Line Telephone connection (plain old telephone line) w/long distance and international long-distance service (preferably through your cable provider). Based on the client preference, the following are also excepted: cable telephony, digital
service or business class VOIP. Softphones and cell phones are not permitted.
- Hardwired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic with an internet connection: minimum download speed of 10 mbps and a minimum upload speed of 3 mbps. Wireless connection is PROHIBITED. USB connected modems are not supported.
- Internet Software: Internet Explorer 8.0, 9, 10 or 11, on Windows 10. Optional: Mozilla (Firefox) and/or Google Chrome.
- Computer Protection: Windows Defender for Windows 10.
- Noise cancelling headset with microphone (Brands: Logitech, Plantronics or Microsoft)
- Computer Desk/Chair
- Office space
- Combination Dry Erase Board w/Cork (optional)
enrolling & serviCing a Client
By now, you have completed your registration and you are at the point to where you can now start reviewing the client program to start working from home, servicing Fortune 500 companies such as theme parks, major telecommunications, cruise lines, online retailers and much more. The average pay for these wonderful opportunities are between $9 – $14.00 an hour, with the ability to earn incentives and bonuses. In addition, please note the client certification courses range from $19.99 – $149.00 and the fee varies per client. To receive further information regarding how to enroll with a client, please view the CSP Job Aid Bible provided to you by your IBO.
We look forWard to you joining our team!!!